Avaible as Group Tour or Solo Travel
Group Tour From $12,480pp twinshare (+ $2,940 Single Suplement)
Solo Travel From $14,440pp
Group Tour Departures: Sept - Nov 2023 | Mar - May & Sept - Nov 2024
Solo Departures: 29th & 31st Oct 2023 | 4th Apr & 29th Oct 2024
Wendy Wu's most extensive tour of Japan includes all the classic sights and key cultural activities. Featuring modern cities, historical sights and beautiful landscapes, you get the most from this fascinating land.
- Venture into the beautiful Japansese Alps
- Ascend the iconic slopes of Mt Fuji
- Watch an exhilarating Sumo Wresting Tournament (on selected tour dates)
- Explore Kyotos magnificent temples
- Cross Tokyo's Famous Shibuya Crossing - Arguably the world's most famous pedestrian crossing, seen in many a film and television show, witness the organised chaos and bright lights of Tokyo's Shibuya Crossing for yourself.
- Visit Kubota Itchiku's Art Museum - Admire the elaborately dyed silk creations of artist Kubota Itchiku at his eponymous art museum. Itchiku singlehandedly revived the traditional and beautiful technique of 'tsujigahana'.
- Visit a Wasabi Farm - One of Japan's most famous condiments, wasabi, is an essential element in Japanese cuisine. Learn about its cultivation on a traditional farm and admire the landscapes.
- Prices include airline fuel surcharge and taxes. Correct as of 1 June 2022, subject to change.
- Tipping is generally not part of the culture in Japan; however, you may wish to tip your National Escort at your discretion.
- Depending on airline schedules, you may depart and/or arrive on Day 2. Extra nights' accommodation (pre or post tour) or stopovers may be required at an additional cost.
- Based on departures from Auckland, Wellington & Christchurch
- Departures from other cities and flight upgrades available on request
- Land only (Osaka - Tokyo) 16 days from $12,200 per person, twin share
- Single Supplement from $2,940 (does not apply to Solo Exclusive Departures)
- Please note: cherry blossoms are weather dependent and it is not guaranteed that they will be in bloom at the time of your arrival.
- Price listed is based on new bookings only
Group Tour Includes:
- 15 breakfasts, 14 lunches, 15 dinners
- International flights and current taxes
- Domestic transportation
- 3 – 4 star accommodation
- Touring with guides and entrance fees