Available as Group Tour or Solo Travel
10 Day Tour
Group Travel from $4,880 per person
Solo Travel from $5,880 per person
Group Departures: Oct - Nov 2023 | Feb - April & Oct - Dec 2024
Solo Departures: 8th Oct 2023 | 6th Oct 2024 | 10th Nov 2024
The best way for a first-time visitor to experience India's must-see destinations. Discover the contrasts of Old and New Delhi. Travel to the historic city of Agra to see the Taj Mahal. Explore the beautiful palaces and architecture of Jaipur.
Our Golden Triangle tour will see you exploring the most iconic sites, delving into deep-rooted culture and dining on delicious cuisine and thoroughly researched to bring you a range of once-in-a-lifetime experiences, many of which are entirely exclusive to Wendy Wu.
- Discover architectural masterpieces in Delhi, Old and New.
- Watch a spectacular sunrise over India's most famous land mark, the Taj Mahal.
- Journey through the historical wonders of the 'Pink City'
- Enjoy exploring the beautiful Amer Fort
- Learn astronomy the ancient way at Jaipur's fascinating Jantar Mantar, an 18th-century observatory full of old instruments used to measure the distance and positions of celestial objects.
- Venture into the old alleyways of Jaipur to try your hand at block printing, the practice of hand printing textiles with a carved wooden block, a traditional art of the city.
- Take an exciting rickshaw ride through Asia's largest spice market, in Old Delhi, absorbing the heady scents and colourful sight of some of the worlds most exotic powders, leaves, roots, and seeds.
GROUP TOUR INCLUDES:
- International flights and current taxes (excluded if a land only option is selected)
- All Meals (refer to itinerary)
- Domestic transportation
- Touring with guides and entrance fees
- 3 – 4 star accommodation
- Visa fees for Australian passport holders
- Dedicated Solo Departures only: Complimentary airport lounge pass in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne, complimentary chauffeur transfers within a 50km radius, single room included in price.