Best of the Med with World Journeys
Small Group Hosted Journey
Departs 11th September 2023
From $18,850 per person twinshare
25 Days/ 24 Nights
This exceptional journey starts in beautiful Barcelona before cruising along the French and Italian coast. We will sail along the glittering Cote D’Azur, shop in Cannes, explore famous Italian cities, bask in the sunshine of Corfu, and wander the medieval streets of Kotor and Dubrovnik before disembarking in Trieste. A taste of Venice follows, as do the picturesque villages of the Cinque Terre and Lake Como. All wonderful experiences that should be ticked off your bucket list right away!
- Explore Barcelona, staying two nights
- Enjoy a 12-night cruise from Barcelona to Trieste
- Ports of call include Marseille, Cannes, Livorno, Rome, Naples, Taormina, Corfu, Kotor and Dubrovnik
- Spend two nights soaking up the delights of Venice
- Stay on the Italian Riviera to explore the villages of the Cinque Terre and Portofino
- Visit the picturesque villages and palaces of Lake Como
- Gastronomy tour and cooking class - In Barcelona, wander the exotic and lively Bouqueria Market awash with fruit juices, olives, seafood, meats and cheeses, then enjoy a hands-on cooking class.
- Discover hidden Venice - Set out on a Bacari tour to enjoy food and wine like a local.
- Walking tour of Portofino - Explore charming Portofino and the delightful fishing village of San Fruttuoso on foot, with a local guide.
- Visit the stunning Cinque Terre villages - Wander the famed cliffside villages of Monterosso, Vernazza and Manarola.
Holland America Line’s ms Oosterdam brings high style to the high seas with thoughtful upgrades and stunning artwork. Guests will have plenty to do on board when not taking in expansive views or stretching out in spacious staterooms. Begin with an exquisite breakfast in the Dining Room. Unwind with a massage at the Greenhouse Spa & Salon, or challenge the family to an air hockey game at High Score! – an Oosterdam exclusive. Indulge in pre-dinner craft cocktails at Ocean Bar, followed by delectable Italian fare at Canaletto. Top off the night with classical music at Lincoln Center Stage
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- Visas (if applicable)
- Optional activities and shore excursions while cruising