Remarkable New Zealand by Private Jet
SAVE $1,000 per couple* PLUS bubbles on us!
12 days from $12,595 per person, twin share*
Sales from September 17, 2021 to March 31, 2022
Discover experiences in 9 destinations throughout New Zealand, while travelling aboard a privately chartered aircraft escorted by an APT tour director. Enjoy a special ‘figure-8’ flyover of Aoraki Mount Cook and the Marlborough Sounds. Stay 11 nights in hand-picked accommodation and spoil your tastebuds with locally inspired dining – a total of 23 meals.
Itinerary: Travel from Auckland, visiting Bay of Islands, Waiheke Island, Rotorua, Christchurch, Greymouth, Hokitika, Wanaka, Dunedin, Queenstown, Milford Sound, before returning to AucklandDeparts: Feb, Mar, Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec 2022
Visit: Nine places / Go For Wine, wildlife, culture and spectacular scenery
|26 Feb, 19 Mar 2022||$12,595.00*|
|16 Sep, 7 & 30 Oct, 13 Nov, 4 Dec 2022||$12,695.00*|
Important Note: Prices listed are indicative and may not be available on all departure dates listed. Prices are seasonal and are subject to change. From price is based on 19 March 2022 departure..
• Cruise to Waiheke Island for wine and olive tasting, and lunch at an iconic winery.
• Ride the iconic TranzAlpine train from Christchurch across the Southern Alps.
• View the Otago Peninsula’s wildlife by boat and land.
• Visit a renowned Central Otago winery for lunch and wine tasting.
• Experiences in 9 destinations • A special ‘figure-8’ flyover of Aoraki Mount Cook and the Marlborough Sounds • Travel aboard a privately chartered aircraft escorted by an APT tour director • Stay 11 nights in hand-picked accommodation • Locally inspired dining – a total of 23 meals • Ride the iconic TranzAlpine train from Christchurch across the Southern Alps • Visit a renowned Central Otago winery • Transfers as stated and park entrance fees • Bonus: A bottle of Tohu Rewa Rose Methode Traditionnelle*
Terms and Conditions
Prices listed are indicative and may not be available on all departure dates listed. Prices are seasonal and are subject to change. Bold dates indicate the itinerary operates in reverse. Reverse itinerary varies. From price is based on tour September 2, 2022 departure. All prices include Earlybird Savings and/or Early Payments Discount. Valid for sales until 31 March 2022, unless withdrawn or sold out earlier. Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation in New Zealand dollars for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. International Airfares & other land arrangements are additional. A $500 security deposit per person, per holiday package for all tours is required within seven days of booking confirmation. Deposit requirements may vary when booking a special offer. Final payment of the balance of your holiday package price is due 100 days prior to departure unless stated in the terms of a special offer. YOU Celebrate Tohu Rewa Bubbles Giveaway Terms and Conditions: Promotion ends 31 October 2021. Only available when this package is purchased. One bottle of bubbles per holiday booking only, unless otherwise stated, includes courier to nominated address of recipient if it cannot be picked up in store. Rewa bubbles giveaway is only valid for passengers over 18 years and for NZ residents only. General Conditions: Prices are correct as of 13 September 2021, subject to availability, & may be amended or withdrawn at any time without notice. Amendment & cancellation fees apply. Minimum & maximum stays may apply. Blackout date & seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel & over peak holiday periods. Travel Agent professional service fees will apply. We welcome all major credit cards however a credit card processing fee will apply. Whilst every care is taken to accurately present the information & pricing we reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions. Full terms & conditions apply and can be obtained from you Travel Advisor. Contact us for further details.